All submissions should be original and not be under consideration by any other English-language publication. Submissions must be in British English and be written in a clear and concise style. Articles that are not of the required standard of English will normally be returned to the author unless they have given an undertaking to have it professionally translated.
In the first instance, contributions should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF to the editorial consultant at email@example.com. All articles, comments and notes submitted must include the following information for each named author:
- A bibliographical note on each author;
- Each author's affiliation, including name of university, department, address, telephone and email;
- An abstract of no more than 150 words;
- Up to six key words or phrases.
Book reviews must not exceed 1500 words, be in English and include the following information:
- Book title in full (including subtitle)
- Name of the authors or editors
- Name of the publisher and place and year of publication
- Number of pages (including front matter)
- ISBN number
- Whether hardback or softback
For more comprehensive information, please see Guidance for Authors or contact Stewart Lloyd-Jones for a copy of our submission guidelines.